Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yellow Chicken Curry, and Peanut Butter Dessert

Yup.  That's right.  Tonight, my husband and I (both extreme honey fanatics) made our yellow chicken curry dinner dish with honey as a sugar replacement.  The recipe called for sweetener, and the obvious answer for us was raw honey!!  I wish I had taken some pictures, but it's almost like the curry vaporized from the pan to our bellies - it was just that good.  


On a similar note, one of my favorite desserts lately is peanut butter and honey.  Just together.  Just peanut butter and honey together on a plate.  It's SO good, it's finger food (yes, it's messy), it's got protein, it's got anti-allergenic superpower.... 

Not to mention, this would be a great dessert to test out on your kiddos.  Imagine, a happy child with a healthy dessert?? It's almost too good to be true.


www.mylocalnw.com



No comments:

Post a Comment